Diet Advertising Is Talking About Your Health

Lately, if you're listening to the TV ads, you might have heard more talk about improving your health.  It's amazing to me that after years of pushing their prepared meals, that now all of a sudden, the ads want you to lose weight to improve your health.

Okay, I understand, and I have to defend the advertising because, for decades, the main reasons for losing weight were to look better which will help you at work and in your social life, but I always write about losing weight to feel better physically, and emotionally. Today, advertising is changing because being overweight has become acceptable. Most people have given up on looking better and feeling better and now they just want to get through the next day. So the diet programs trying to sell you something are going in a different direction. Now it's about your "health. "And I say "it's about time."

Feeling better physically is all about becoming healthier and when you accomplish that you feel better about yourself and you will start to feel the difference which increases your confidence level and all these improvements over time will improve your health and maybe reduce your need for healthcare and medications.

All of this will, in turn, save you money. Money you're spending on healthcare, medications, and on groceries. Losing body fat will take years off your body. Your body doesn't keep track of time. It does know that your body is growing when you are in your adolescent years. It knows when you stop growing or become full grown, and it knows when you reach the end of life years. We are the ones that invented the calendar and started counting years. Because you're getting up in years doesn't mean that your body is falling apart. We do that to ourselves by not taking care of our bodies.
I have a client at one time that said to me "I take care of myself. I go to the doctor regularly." That doesn't mean you're taking care of yourself, It means that because of your health, you have to see your doctor frequently. I see my doctor once a year for a checkup. I don't take medications. I'm 72 years old and thin, fit and healthy. I may die next year or maybe next month but until then I'm going to live my life thin and fit, exercising every day and eating the foods to keep me healthy.

You can lose your fat at any age. It won't take a lot of exercise. Losing fat is about what you're eating.   If you eat the right foods you will lose fat, if you eat the wrong foods you gain fat, it's really simple.

You can tweet me at #ray0369

I write several blogs and e-books, check out some of my other sites.
If you really want to lose your body fat than look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You'll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 
There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $1.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, B&N.com, iBooks, Kobo.comScribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.
My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. I’ll give you a discount coupon you can use at checkout. (PJ42H) not case-sensitive the price is $1.99 w/coupon



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Mediterranean Diet?

Changing Your Life To Lose Weight

Cancer and High Protein Diets