I'm Not A Vegetarian, But

Americans have many health problems stemming mostly from excess body fat. North Americans on a whole eat too much red meat and not enough vegetables. Seafood is better for us and gives us the nutrition we need. I know we can't eat seafood every day but some people in the Mediterranian Region and the Far East don't eat any red meat. 

These regions have a smaller percentage of Cancer cases and fewer cases of heart disease. We have Athletes in the U.S. that don't eat meat. Vegetarians are gaining popularity. The biggest and strongest animals like the gorillas, horses, elephants, and giraffes, are all vegetarians. 

A friend of mine who is fighting cancer told me that his doctor said that it's not a question of "if you will get cancer, it's when will you get cancer."

some people think because they don't smoke, they can't get cancer. Not true, only a small percentage of people get cancer from smoking. 33% of cancer patients get cancer from smoking while 67 % of people get cancer from something else. Most of those get cancer from a poor diet. So, what's a poor diet? 

Personally, from what I've read, too much red meat and too little vegetables is not giving your body the nutrition it needs. Think about athletes and bodybuilders who don't eat meat. How do they do it?

It's not easy for me to stop eating meat or to go vegetarian but I'm going in that direction. I only eat meat a couple times a month. I eat fish twice a week, chicken breasts, once a week, and no meat 4 times a week. I stay away from canned foods, any processed meats like ham, hot dogs, sausage, any foods in a box or pouch. I only buy fresh foods, wild seafood, fresh vegetables, and fruit.

Follow me on X, the former Twitter, @ray0369 to get a link to my latest posts.

If you want to lose your body fat look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You’ll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. 

Look for my first book at Amazon.com, bn.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com and other online bookstores. Just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 

Look for my podcast by searching “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight” on the podcast app that you use. You’ll see a piece of my book cover.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Mediterranean Diet?

Changing Your Life To Lose Weight

Cancer and High Protein Diets