The Importance Of Protein For Weight Loss

 I've written several articles about losing body fat and now want to explain why. For years I tried to lose weight, but I always gained it back. I would make small gains of 10 or 15 pounds but always gained it back. My goal was to lose 50 pounds but I could never reach my goal.

I read plenty of articles from experts like WebMD, and Mayo Clinic and finally decided I was going about this all wrong. I should be trying to lose fat, not weight. Then I learned that I have to change what I'm eating to lose fat. When I was dieting before I was losing a few pounds but I was losing mostly muscle mass, and only a small amount of fat. I increased my protein intake to 60 gm a day and started to lose fat instead. My waist started getting smaller, and I could wear a smaller pants size. Soon I was buying size 34 jeans instead of 38s. I knew I was going in the right direction. Losing fat instead of muscle mass is the key to keeping the weight off.

The food I was eating just added fat to my body, slowing me down, and causing medical problems. Now my cholesterol is in check, that's one pill I don't have any longer. My doctor takes an EKG once a year and it's good. My blood pressure is normal. All this without pills. I control my own vitals without pills.

Follow me on X, the former Twitter, @ray0369 to get a link to my latest posts.

If you want to lose your body fat look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You’ll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. 

Look for my first book at Amazon.com, bn.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com and other online bookstores. Just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 

Look for my podcast by searching “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight” on the podcast app that you use. You’ll see a piece of my book cover.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Mediterranean Diet?

Changing Your Life To Lose Weight

Cancer and High Protein Diets