Your Pants Don't Lie

 I read several posts every day and the one I thought was the best one I read recently was on WordPress.com. The author Banded Girl writes about her battle with weight and her post is worth a read. “Your pants Don’t lie” and I copied a small part:

so, after all these things happened, I gave up, i started eating more, drinking more, not exercising, eating more than i know is right, and stopped believing in myself, what is the end result?

My pants not buttoning do NOT lie, it speaks the truth. I started eating more, drinking more, not exercising, more than i know is right, and I stopped believing in myself.

What was the result? My pants not buttoning do NOT lie. My pants speak the truth.

It is UP to me to get back on track, I can say and write what i want, but until I do, actually do something about it, my pants will continue to tell the truth.

The post she wrote is really about her facing “reality”. She doesn’t need a scale to know she has gained too much weight and until her pants fit once more, she isn’t doing the right thing for her body.

Wearing clothes that fit properly and look good when you're wearing them is probably the main reason for people wanting to lose weight.

I’ll caution you not to rush into weight loss. The real battle is losing body fat. Your waist should be half the size of your height. I’m 72 inches tall and my waist is 35 inches around at the navel. As the fat around your waist disappears so will the other body fat.

Follow me on Twitter @GertsRay70369

Look for my podcast by searching “How Bad Do You Want to Lose Weight” on the podcast app that you use. You’ll see a piece of my book cover.

If you really want to lose your body fat look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You’ll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want to Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, bn.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com and other online bookstores. Just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Mediterranean Diet?

Changing Your Life To Lose Weight

Cancer and High Protein Diets