Willpower Equals Weight Loss

 From my own experience and my daughters, until you have the willpower to make a permanent change in your lifestyle and the food your eating, your weight will only change temporarily. I'm a senior now and have finally lost most of my body fat and I'm thin, active, and healthy. I'm 6'1" and weigh 160, I bike 3 days a week and walk on the other days. I feel great, actually never felt better. 

My daughter had gained some 40 pounds when she was in her 40's, and after turning 50 decided she had to do something to lose it. I know she had an uphill battle because she doesn't exercise and has a bad back. I'm so proud of her because she lost that 40 pounds in less than 2 years, and did it by changing her diet and never cheating. She stuck to a strict diet of mostly meat and vegetables and salads. She cut her calories in half by eating fresh foods with fewer calories. 

She did continue to drink wine but cut alcohol consumption in half. She cut out other drinks except for water and coffee. Drinking a gallon of water every day helped me lose weight. Water cleans the toxins from your body and reduces hunger pains. She also ate at home preparing her own food. Preparing your own food from scratch so you know what you're eating helps you lose weight.  

At one point my daughter weighed nearly 170 pounds and now she weighs 128. I used to worry about her every day because those extra pounds of excess fat can cause all types of health problems but today she's much happier, She can wear more of the trendy clothes the young people wear and she looks 10 years younger.

 Look for my podcast by searching “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight” on the podcast app that you use. You’ll see a piece of my book cover.


If you really want to lose your body fat look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You'll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 


There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, bn.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.


My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com and other online bookstores. Just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Mediterranean Diet?

Changing Your Life To Lose Weight

Cancer and High Protein Diets