What Makes Us Fat

 You can blame your fat on numerous things, but realistically the only think that causes excess body fat is food. It looks good, right? But there's a lot of carbs there. 

 

I only see two things in the photo that I consider to be healthy. The spinach leaves and the Swiss cheese. I don't even think that the whole wheat bread is a health choice. 



Healthy food choices I like would come from this lower diagram. Fresh Foods the right amounts and lots of water. 

Fat only comes from the food we eat. Not exercising would not be very healthy but it won't add fat to the body. If you make healthy food choices you don't have to count calories or count carbs. Healthy foods are filling and you won't have cravings and you won't overeat. 

Stick to the foods in the pyramid, stop drinking calories except for the glass of wine, and walk and extra hour a day and you'll lose fat over time.

Losing body fat should be your goal. Read up on weight loss and losing body fat. It doesn’t cost money to lose weight. The internet is full of free information.


But the quickest way and cheapest way is to buy an ebook online and get everything you need in one short read. I have two ebooks on Amazon:


How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight


Getting To A Healthy Weight


Check out one of them, I think you can find all the info you need and plenty of tips on how I lost my body fat. 

Look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You'll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 


Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find these e-books. These books give you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans or meal plans. Look for my books at Amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com,

 iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.


My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Mediterranean Diet?

Changing Your Life To Lose Weight

Cancer and High Protein Diets