Fasting For Weight Loss

Losing weight is about losing body fat. The best way to lose body fat is to trick the body into using stored fat to create energy. We all have stored fat but what ever we do it never seems to shrink.

Your body is using the food you're eating at the moment to create the energy you need. Because of your eating habits it's just easier for your body not to burn stored fat and the body will always take the easy way because the body is always trying to conserve energy.

When I decided that I had to find a new way to lose my body fat, I tried a low-fat diet. The idea is that the body has to burn a combination of 30% fat, 20% protein, and 50% carbs to create energy.
The body will get the fat wherever it can and food source is the easiest. But if you don't eat enough fat then the body has to use stored fat.

In 2 months I lost about 10 pounds of fat or 2 pants size. In one more month I lost another 5 pounds of body fat. I had been trying to lose fat for more than a decade and suddenly I found the answer. Something that worked for me.

Not everyone loses fat the same way, so don't think this is the answer to all your weight problems. But if you haven't tried a low-fat diet you should think about it. There are several examples on several different websites like WebMD.

Losing body fat should be your goal. Read up on weight loss and losing body fat. It doesn’t cost money to lose weight. The internet is full of free information. But the quickest way and cheapest way is to buy an ebook online and get everything you need in one short read. I have two ebooks on Amazon:

How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight

Getting To A Healthy Weight

Check out one of them, I think you can find all the info you need and plenty of tips on how I lost my body fat. 
Look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You'll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 

Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find these e-books. These books give you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans or meal plans. Look for my books at Amazon.com, B&N.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.


My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Mediterranean Diet?

Changing Your Life To Lose Weight

Cancer and High Protein Diets