Why Are We Over-Weight?

I believe you have to understand why you have a weight problem if your going to lose weight. And this you might be able to blame on your parents. But in defence of your parents, they became mentally programmed by their parents, that would be your grandparents who learned to live, eat, and become adults from their parents during a time when life was must different that today. Also your ancestors may have lived with very little were as today we have food anywhere any time we want. 60 or 70 years ago when the blue collar workers could first start to afford more stuff, food became a way to celebrate the families success.

Families started to move to the suburbs and buy their first home with a garage. Buy that bar-baque for the back yard and maybe own a car for the first time. It was the best of times for those that can remember.

But with the success the average person was enjoying came all the food you can imagine. We had dessert on the table every night. We made food with lots of butter and drank milk like it was water. My brother and I drank one gallon of milk every day. Cheese and meat were on the table at lunch time every day. As you might guess I was a little overweight. I did finally slim down after I got out of school, but after age 30 I started to gain weight again. For the same reason, I bought my own restaurant and I cooked every night. We were busy and business was good. I gained about 20 pounds in 5 years until I finally sold the business. Needless to say my next business had nothing to do with food.

I finally did slim down for the second time but it took 20 years of yo-yoing up and down until I figured it out and now in my books you can get all my research and find out how I finally won the weight loss battle.

If you really want to lose your body fat than look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You'll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $1.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, B&N.com, iBooks, Kobo.comScribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Mediterranean Diet?

Changing Your Life To Lose Weight

Cancer and High Protein Diets