The Eating-Clean Diet Review

The Eating Clean Diet is relatively new and it's in book form if you're like to buy it. Basically, Clean-Eating is eating form that is as close as possible to it's original form. You want the food to look like it came straight off the bush or tree. Straight from the butcher that cut that piece of meat right in front of your eyes. Now I know that's not easy to do today, especially if you live in the city. No frozen food, no canned food, no processed foods, or manufactured foods. You eat fresh, foods as close as possible to it's natural state.
This author means eating foods -- like lean protein, good-for-you carbs and fats, fresh fruits, and vegetables -- six times a day in the right amounts. Do that, drink lots of water, and exercise regularly, and Reno says you’ll turn your sluggish metabolism into a fat-burning machine. I'm adding my own opinion, but this worked for me. I dropped about 15 pounds in just about 6 weeks and I wasn't overweight, I just had too much flab. I'm a senior who wanted to practice what I preach And at age 70, I wanted to see if it was still possible at my age. It's not only possible it wasn't that hard.
Dedicate yourself to the clean eating lifestyle, and you’ll lose about 3 pounds a week, Reno says. The benefits go beyond weight loss. You'll stay healthy and have more energy. Your eyes will look bright and alert. Your teeth and gums will be healthier. Your skin will glow. Oh, and did we mention you won't be hungry?
“When you Eat Clean, the benefits are visible (and perceptible to you on the inside, too) from the top of your head to the tips of your toes,” Reno writes in The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged!
The Eat-Clean philosophy is that nutrition is far more important than exercise or genetics in shaping our bodies.
Does It Work?
The eating-clean lifestyle has some good points. It's a balanced diet that focuses on whole grains, fruits, vegetables, fats, and protein. It also encourages you to control portion sizes. And it doesn't ban any food groups.
But the plan also recommends taking supplements and even questionable medical treatments that draw warnings from some experts.
Don't let that last sentence bother you. I do eat-clean and I've been doing this for years and the only supplement I take is protein powder and it's not really a supplement. You've probably seen protein powder in the grocery store. Everyone sells in now. It's important to get enough protein, especially for seniors to keep up their strength. Because we are all trying to cut back on red meat to control cholesterol levels we have to get more protein from plants. Protein powder is perfect for that. Many protein powders are plant based vs. dairy based which gives you animal protein. Animal protein isn't always good for you. Talk to your doctor about Protein powder.
Losing body fat is good for appearances but also good for your health and when you have some health issues talk to your doctor before changing your diet. Diet pills might help you lose weight but only losing fat will help you keep the weight off.
I write several blogs and e-books, check out some of my other sites.
gettingtoahealthyweight.wordpress.com
idropped40pounds.wordpress.com
howbaddoyouwanttoloseweight.blogspot.com
blogonweight.blogspot.com
If you really want to lose your body fat than look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You'll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books.
There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $1.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, B&N.com, iBooks, Kobo.comScribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.
My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. I’ll give you a discount coupon you can use at checkout. (PJ42H) not case-sensitive the price is $1.99 w/coupon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Mediterranean Diet?

Changing Your Life To Lose Weight

Cancer and High Protein Diets