Lose Fat Now



Do you want to start losing flab very quickly? You don't have to count calories or follow some complicated diet plan; all you have to do is cut out these 3 foods from your diet.

1. Processed foods. If it comes in a box or a package with a laundry list of ingredients, eliminate it. Instead, concentrate on eating mostly whole, natural foods.

2. Soft drinks, juice, and other sweetened beverages. Drinks sweetened with sugar or high fructose corn syrup actually increase your hunger while feeding you loads of empty calories.

3. Alcohol. Alcohol is calorie dense and further wreaks havoc on your fat burning hormones, increasing your belly fat and making it harder for you to lose that pesky flab.

Want to get a flat belly fast? Simply follow the above 3 rules. You will automatically eliminate a massive amount of calories from your diet and you'll still be able to eat until you're full while achieving rapid results. Put them in place today!

This is from a newsletter I got online and from personal history I know all three things they want you to do will make a big difference. You'll start losing weight the first week.

I had a terrible time losing weight. I spent years losing and gaining, and losing and gaining. Finally I learned the hard way that if I didn't stop drinking alcohol I'd was going to ever lose weight. By that time I had already stopped eating frozen dinners, frozen pizza, fast food and except for salads, I stopped eating restaurant food.

I was never one for sweet drinks, I'd drink black coffee in the morning and ice tea in the afternoon, and alcohol at night. Sometimes red wine, or beer or scotch and water. Not much variety, but that just me.

So giving up alcohol was the big sacrifice. After I did that, I started to lose weight. Now here's where the diet becomes so important. You want to eat so you have strength and energy, but you have to keep the calories down low. So how do you do that? Eat lots of vegetables except corn, easy on the fruit, fruit has calories, but these are good calories and you need some of these, and then lean meat, like white meat from poultry, and fish. Fish is important, try to eat white fish 3 or 4 times a week.

If you really want to lose your body fat than look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You'll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $1.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, B&N.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “Getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Mediterranean Diet?

Changing Your Life To Lose Weight

Cancer and High Protein Diets