Can't Lose Weight, Don't Beat Yourself Up


You just have to find the best way for you.

An earlier post was about heredity and how some weight conditions can be caused from your family genes, but I believe it’s more about your family history. The food you ate the first few years of life. We don’t really know how much a child is affected by his informative years. What if the foods or maybe the sugar or fats that you consumed during those informative years created a pattern and gave you the cravings you have today?


The good news is that we can correct those cravings, change them and even ignore them. I don’t think food gets boring. If I think I could lose weight eating 1600 calories a day, then I would surf the INTERNET for foods I liked and foods that would work for me.

I don’t eat out much. I use a crock pot to make a meal for that evening but before I eat dinner, I divide the meal so I have enough for lunch the next day. And you might think you don’t have time in the morning but you can prepare the dinner at night, put it in the fridge and then fill the crock pot in the morning. In the morning you have coffee and a yogurt cup. The yogurt cups are about 150 calories, you can bring some with you when you pack your lunch. Your crock pot dinner can be about 1000 calories, that’s usually dinner for 4. Your bringing about half for lunch and save half for dinner.  Even if you ate all four portions in one day and 3 yogurt cups with fruit. Drink only 0 calorie drinks like tea, hot or cold, or coffee, water or any other 0 calorie drink. 
 You’ll be under 1600 calories for the day. It’s not that hard to count calorie’s. O.K., maybe you don’t think you’ll like yogurt and that’s o.k., you can find other things. I like yogurt because, first of all, if you ask anyone that eats healthy, they eat yogurt at least once a day, but I eat it for the protein. You can’t get all your protein from meat, it’s just too much cholesterol. So I eat diary for part of that protein I need.

1600 calories is the right amount for anyone on a weight loss program, but you still have the job of burning those calories. Actually you have to burn more then 1600 calories to loss weight.

If you consume little fat grams and stay with the 1600 calories, then it’s just about your activity level. If you burn 1700 calories a day and eat only 1600 you’ll lose weight. If you burn only 1500 calories then you’ll gain weight. It’s that simple. If you can’t lose weight then your eating too many calories. Cut back to 1400 calories for a week and see what happens. Your in control of this.

If you really want to lose your body fat than look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You'll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $1.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, B&N.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.


My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Mediterranean Diet?

Changing Your Life To Lose Weight

Cancer and High Protein Diets