How Does the Body Lose Fat?

 I get this question frequently; "How Can I Lose Belly Fat?" If I had a dollar for every time I got that question. Wow!!

The answer is complicated. First, we don't all lose fat the same way. I'll explain what worked for me. I had to change my diet totally. I stopped listening to everyone and did what I know works for me. Because I've dieting for 30 years on and off, I have had success, but I always go back to the foods I love, and the weight comes back. This time I promised myself that wouldn't happen.

Whenever I lose fat, I lose it all over. My face gets thinner, my arms get smaller, I will lose a pants size, and my legs get thinner. Lately, instead of exercise, I've been doing yoga and bike riding. That's worked better for me than doing sit-ups and other exercises. I bike about 90 minutes, twice a week. And do yoga 3 times a week. I bounce around a little with the seasons of the year, but I have been maintaining 155 to 160 for more than 2 years.

As far as my diet, I do watch calories, I cut back on red meat (too much animal fat) I eat more chicken and seafood, vegetables, and fruit. I only drink Almond milk and avoid the other dairy products. That last sentence is very important. Dairy has too much fat. Bakery products are also on the "don't eat" list. It's the white flour and white sugar that keeps you from losing fat. 

Follow me on X, the former Twitter, @ray0369 to get a link to my latest posts.

If you want to lose your body fat look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You’ll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want to Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. 

Look for my first book at Amazon.com, bn.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com and other online bookstores. Just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 

Look for my podcast by searching “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight” on the podcast app that you use. You’ll see a piece of my book cover.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Mediterranean Diet?

Changing Your Life To Lose Weight

Cancer and High Protein Diets