About Human's Life Span

No one really knows how long humans can live. If we could avoid air pollution, contact with chemicals, stress in our lives, and anything else that could cause accidental death, we could probably extend our lives by 30 or 40 years. Think that's impossible? Scientists know that millions of years ago humans did live much longer. DNA from skeletal remains prove that humans did live 150 years and some to 180 years a few million years ago. So why is it we only live half as long.

Today, humans live a very stressful life. Our live revolves around making money. It seems that no matter how much a person makes, they need more. What is causing your stress, anyway? For one your job causes stress, because of the pressure that others put on you to produce. That can't be avoided. No matter what job you have, there is always a boss to answer to. And even the boss at the top has to answer to the stockholders. So even the boss can get fired. Besides the job, your family can also put pressure on you. They need things and you are one of the providers. Your commute to work and back, having to do shopping, pay bills, keep the car running, all that puts additional pressure on your life. Even if you share the work with your spouse, life can drive you crazy. 

Some of us can manage stress better than others, but your doctor will tell you that you might have high-blood pressure or rapid pulse or maybe that you're gaining too much weight. These are common effects of too much stress. Our bodies are looking for ways to ease the stress. One common way was to smoke, and others drink alcoholic beverages or simply eat foods that satisfy you when you aren't even hungry. 

One way that I found to ease stress is to exercise. Exercise after I leave work was the best way, I found to ease all the stress that built up at work I could swim for 30 or 40 minutes or maybe run. By using up all my energy, all that built up stress disappeared. 

I know not everyone has the time to exercise, our busy lives can come first. Sometimes I don't have the extra time, so before I go to bed, I do yoga to relax my body. It does work for me, but mornings would be the best time to do yoga. 15 minutes of yoga and my nerves are relaxed. 

I found that stress was a built up of energy that just kept building in my body. I found a way to release that tension which will lower your heart rate, lower your blood pressure and calm you down. We don't realize the damage we do to our bodies when tension builds up in your body. Stress is one way we shorten your life span; disease is another way. Most of the diseases we face today are new to humans. The diseases of a hundred years ago or even a thousand years ago are mostly gone now. 

Accidents are still a major cause of death and may always be. 200,955 died accidently in 2020. Over 100,000 of those died of poison, 47,000 in auto accidents, and 42,500 from falls. Most of these were elderly. I think maybe the life expectance of college age people today will be over 100 years.

What the best way to live longer? Lose your body fat and stay in shape. The less calories you eat the longer you'll live.

Follow me on X or Twitter @ray0369 to get a link to my latest posts.

If you want to lose your body fat look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You’ll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. 

Look for my first book at Amazon.com, bn.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com and other online bookstores. Just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 

Look for my podcast by searching “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight” on the podcast app that you use. You’ll see a piece of my book cover.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Mediterranean Diet?

Changing Your Life To Lose Weight

Cancer and High Protein Diets