Forget Your Diet, Read This


 Losing weight is about losing body fat. So how do I do that? Everyone loses weight differently and losing is also done any different way, but what I did was go on a low-fat diet. After years of trying to lose fat I read about the no-fat diet. The idea is that if you done eat any animal fat your body is forced into burning body fat for fuel. Normally we have too much fat in the foods we eat so the body always goes to the easiest source first and just uses your food for the fat it needs, but if you don’t eat any fat, you force your body into burning body fat. It worked for me. Today my BMI is 21%. For years I was nearly 30%.

Getting your body to burn your body fat as fuel is the only way to get rid of excess fat. Now about the diet, Animal fat is your enemy when you’re losing weight. For several months I was eating white breast meat either chicken or turkey and seafood. Poultry and seafood have a different type of fat. The fat on white meat poultry is yellow and can be easily removed. The fat in seafood is actually good fat like olive oil. And with the meat I ate fruit and vegetables. I avoided all dairy products and any foods from a bakery like bread and cake, etc. I stopped drinking anything with calories.

After a few months I lost about 20 pounds of fat. No calories to count, no carbs to count, and no starving. I ate 2 big meals, I don’t eat breakfast just lunch, that’s the big meal, and dinner, that’s a smaller meal. Don’t cheat, and don’t overeat.

Look for my podcast by searching “How Bad Do You Want to Lose Weight” on the podcast app that you use. You’ll see a piece of my book cover.

If you really want to lose your body fat look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You’ll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want to Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $3.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans, or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, bn.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com and other online bookstores. Just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Mediterranean Diet?

Changing Your Life To Lose Weight

Cancer and High Protein Diets