Low Levels Of Vitamin D Can Keep You Fat


This is interesting, I just read that low levels of vitamin D in your system can actually keep overweight people from losing weight. O.K., we know now that we can get vitamin D from the sun, but that dark skinned people and even people with a dark tan won't absorb as much "D" as light skinned people. Vitamin D from the sun is a bonus anyway, the sun can't give you too much. So now your diet and supplements will become important. The body needs vitamin D, it's important for weight loss, but also helps to ward off a long list of diseases including cancer.

So how do we put more vitamin D in our diet? Diary products and eggs all contain "D". Some fish and vegetables contain Vitamin D and supplements in the vitamin section of your drug store or grocery store. Food is really the best way for your body to absorb any vitamin. There are foods like salmon and egg yolks that contain "D" naturally and some like milk and cheese that are fortified with vitamin D. However you get your "D" it's important to get it. The older you are the more you need, so if your buying "D's" are the drug store, talk to the pharmacist and see how much you should take.

Multi-vitamins may be a waste of time and money, it depends who you talk to, but definitely take Vitamin D. Your doctor will probably tell you the same thing.

I was shocked when I read that you need vitamin D to lose weight. That's not something that diet experts talk about but the more I read the more it makes sense.

I get email every week from people that have trouble losing weight. I know we all lose weight differently and have to use different methods so I'm not discounting anything. I also learned recently that taking CBD's will help you lose weight. I'm just into maintaining so I'll probably not be trying it, but you might want to talk to your doctor about CBD's.

If you really want to lose your body fat than look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You'll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 

There are two e-books. “How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight?” is available at all the online bookstores selling for $1.99. Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find my e-book. This book gives you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans or meal plans. Look for my book. at Amazon.com, B&N.com, iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.


My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Mediterranean Diet?

Changing Your Life To Lose Weight

Cancer and High Protein Diets