Exercise Can Make You Gain Weight

Are you exercising and not really seeing the results you hoped for?

Maybe you're actually GAINING WEIGHT (very common, actually).

Fact is, numerous research studies have shown that individuals who start on exercise programs actually subconsciously eat MORE calories due to the fact that exercise also stimulates your appetite.

This is why folks who begin exercising--without consciously getting their diet under control at the same time--often actually GAIN body fat.

Do you want to put in the time and the effort in the gym to GAIN weight? Me either.

Actually that's what happens to more people then you might think. I had the same problem. I was getting too heavy and the first think I thought of was joining a gym. So I spent $40 a month for many years and got nowhere. I’d lose a little and then gain it back and the cycle would repeat itself over and over.

Finally my wife told me I wasn’t counting my calories and I was eating the wrong things. "Exercise is good for your heart not your waistline.” Finally I started to listen to some of that advice and slowly straightened out my diet. I wasn’t very happy about it though. I had to stop drinking alcohol. I’m a guy and I like beer, but I knew if I didn’t stop drink I’d never lose any weight. The good part is you don’t have to give it up forever. Only until you lose the weight.

Now that I lost the body fat I wanted to lose, I drink in moderation. One or two drinks a day and I’m not gaining any weight. The trick is moderation of course, but by losing the body fat my body burns more calories naturally so those extra calories don’t bother me. I know it sounds crazy, but the more body fat you have the less calories your body burns. That’s why heavy people can eat like a bird and still don’t lose weight, their not burning any calories. The heavier you are the less activity you want to be because your tired all the time. It’s the cycle that keep fat people fat.

I know many people overweight and they don’t really understand why thin people can stay thin and heavy people stay heavy. Thin people will burn more calories then heavy people mostly because thin people are more active, but if your heavy you can do something about it. First, take a good look at your diet and cut out foods or drinks with no nutritional value. Why would you pay for food or drinks if it doesn’t help your body, if it has no nutritional value. Your wasting your money.



Forget about those foods that only taste good. Those foods are just empty calories. Eat fresh foods. Read about the “Mediterranean Diet” on the internet or go to my other blog and look under “diets”.

Losing body fat should be your goal. Read up on weight loss and losing body fat. It doesn’t cost money to lose weight. The internet is full of free information.

But the quickest way and cheapest way is to buy an ebook online and get everything you need in one short read. I have two ebooks on Amazon:

How Bad Do You Want To Lose Weight

Getting To A Healthy Weight

Check out one of them, I think you can find all the info you need and plenty of tips on how I lost my body fat. 
Look for my e-books at the websites listed below. You'll get information on Healthy eating, exercise, and diet. Instead of spending hours on the internet reading dozens of posts, you can save time by picking up one of my e-books. 

Go to any of the websites below and search the title to find these e-books. These books give you all you need to lose weight without spending money on gym memberships, diet plans or meal plans. Look for my books at Amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com,
 iBooks, Kobo.com, Scribd.com, or Gardner Books in the U.K.

My new e-book is available on Smashwords.com, just type “getting to a Healthy Weight” in the search box at the top of the home page. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the Mediterranean Diet?

Changing Your Life To Lose Weight

Cancer and High Protein Diets